Becoming a member
Becoming a Full or Associate Member
ALNAP is a network of nearly 100 humanitarian NGOs, donors, UN agencies, academics, Red Cross/Crescent Societies and the private sector. We are proud of the fact that since 1997 our membership has grown to reflect the humanitarian system, yet our membership connections remain genuine and active.
Together we have shared learning, carried out essential research and created a space for ongoing dialogue. Full/Associate Members contribute financially or in-kind, and are able to:
- Guide and inform our research initiatives based on their current needs and gaps
- Participate in ALNAP research and workshops
- Free access ALNAP publications (online and hard copies) and webinars
- Guarantee a number of places at our Annual Meetings, which brings together the widest range of humanitarian actors in the sector
- Request presentations and workshops from ALNAP members at their organisation
- Keep informed of all ALNAP activites via Twitter, Facebook and our fortnightly email update
How does it work?
Most Full/Associate Members organisations nominate a representative to be the point of contact between the organisation and ALNAP. The ALNAP Secretariat works with the representative to keep them informed of ALNAP activites, as well as helping them advocate for better evaluation and learning within their organisation.
You or your organisation should normally have been a subscriber (formerly known as Observer Member) for at least one year before applying for Full/Associate Membership.
If you are interested in membership, or have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Becoming a subscriber
Becoming an subscriber is free and easy. Sign up now
Just click on the link above and fill in the form. If you work for one of our Full/Associate Member organisations, you can also fill in this same form – we will identify your status from your email address and automatically sign you up for the appropriate account.