Translate with Google Translate
Learning Capacity and Market Assessment - Indonesia
Organisation: Humanitarian Leadership Academy
Posted on: 16 March 2017
Application deadline: 22 March 2017
We are looking for an organisation or consultant to carry out a learning capacity and market assessment for our Indonesia Academy Centre. The Academy Centre in Indonesia is one of the ten centres that are being established as part of this effort.
As part of the setup process of the Academy in Indonesia, a full and comprehensive locally-led learning capacity and market assessment is needed to ensure the Academy is fully integrated in the humanitarian sector landscape in Indonesia. It should help identify key strategic areas of demand within the existing learning landscape and inform the Academy’s operations and its approach to partnerships and learning in Indonesia.
The learning capacity and market assessment will include the following elements:
1. A targeted/strategic review of the humanitarian sector landscape including a brief historical/ situational analysis of crises and humanitarian activities as well as key issues within the sector in terms of capacities, knowledge and practices.
2. Analysis of learning provision and access of the humanitarian education/training providers and resources landscape that identifies key gaps in provision.
3. Identify specific areas of learning provision and recommended engagement/partnerships the Academy could/should address through its Centre.
4. Identify learning and knowledge resources, especially in local languages, that the Academy could use to develop locally relevant packages,
5. Provide a review of the humanitarian evidence landscape to identify gaps and needs in the area of formative operational research on knowledge, evidence and practice in-country.
The output of this Project is a documented, comprehensive Learning Capacity and Market assessment for Indonesia which should be focused on providing practical evidence-based findings and recommendations that the Indonesia Academy Centre can action based on the final output of the exercise.
We strongly encourage applications from consortium that bring together a range of actors, in particular local actors.
Please visit the Humanitarian Leadership Academy Website for the full terms of reference and details on how to apply: http://bit.ly/IndonesiaAC